What's In My Travel Wash Bag : Disney Edition


 If you saw my last post you would have seen what I packed in my travel make up bag for my Disneyland Paris trip. Today I thought I'd share what I'm taking in My Travel Wash Bag. Like my make up bag as I am going with my sister we are sharing a lot of products even more so when it comes to our wash/skincare products.



Skincare while I'm away I'm keeping really simple, which is pretty much the same as usual. I'm taking my current skincare saviour: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. My skin was pretty bad and this quickly turned it around so much so that my sister is now obsessed with it as she saw how well it worked on my skin. I'm not taking a toner as I don't bother with it most days anyway. Daytime moisturiser wise I'm taking my The Body Shop Vitamin C Moisturiser, this is really dewy and makes my skin feel super soft and my make up applies like a dream on top of this. Nighttime cleansing wise my sister is taking her Emma Hardie Cleanser as well as her Garnier Moisture Boost Night Moisturiser which I also own and love. It's a really hydrating moisturiser which isn't too heavy, which is refreshing as I normally find nighttime moisturisers to be really heavy.

In terms of quick and easy make up removal I have a little system at the minute which is definitely working for my skin. I have been loving the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make Up Remover, I love all these duo cleansers with oil and water which you have to shake to mix the product up. As I wear waterproof mascara I find these are the best type of products to use to be able to remove it easily without pulling half of my eyelashes out in the process. I also love the Garnier Micellar Water, this mini is the perfect travel size and honestly no other product compares to this. It's so gentle but yet its honestly so effective. I've got both my mum and sister into this and they both love and swear by it as well!

In terms of body products I am again keeping that minimal. As it isn't a typical summer holiday where you spend your time tanning yourself by the pool I thought we wouldn't really need a lot. We have of course got some sun cream as it is still meant to be pretty warm. I'm taking my favourite deodorant: Mitchum Advanced Control Deodorant, this is a must for me especially in warmer weather. We are also taking some razors as we don't want any spiky/hairy leg situations. The Gilette Venus Oceana are really good as they are the same quality as proper razors without the ridiculous price tag and are disposable at the end of use. My coconut obsession is still going strong and when my sister left me in control of picking our shower gel I knew I had to pick up the Original Source Coconut and Shea Butter, I find this is one of the only coconut scented shower gels that doesn't smell ridiculously artificial and also leaves my skin feeling super soft but also smelling amazing.




Haircare is another vital thing for both myself and my sister. We are taking my OGX Moroccan Argan Creme Shampoo and Conditioner which is about half full so will last us for the trip. We are also taking the Got 2 Be Hair Oil which leaves both our hair soft and shiny. As we will probably be using a lot of heat on our hair we are also taking a travel Tresemme Heat Styling Spray to help protect our hair that little bit more. My sister has packed a couple of small cans of the Colab Dry Shampoo which is great for both of us as it doesn't leave a white mark on my hair (this doesn't really affect her as she has blonde hair!). Megan, my sister, likes styling her hair as well so needed some hairspray and as we had a travel size L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray it seemed like the perfect thing to take with us.

We were going to buy a travel size toothpaste but it actually worked out cheaper to buy a normal sized one! We opted for the Colgate Max White Luminous one as I have used this in the past and really liked it. I do have a new Colgate toothbrush to take as I normally use an electric one but didn't want to take it away with me. We also have lots of cotton buds, baby wipes and antibacterial gel as well!


Well that's both my travel bag posts done and dusted for my Disney trip (you can read my travel make up bag here). Tomorrow I will be on my way home but I can be sure that I've had the best time! There will be lots more Disney related posts on Beauty and Me when I'm back but in the mean time make sure to check out all of my other Disney posts here.

Are you following me on: Bloglovin' ~ Instagram ~ Twitter Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...