L'Oreal Beauty Haul

I recently got paid and after not really buying a lot of make up recently I decided to pop into my local Superdrug. I did need to repurchase my current favourite foundation but it was on 3 for 2 and it would have been silly not to pick up some other bits.





I first picked up my favourite foundation of the minute, the L'Oreal Infallible Foundation in 11 Vanilla. I am running out of this and didn't want to be left without it so needed to purchase a back up just in case. This retails for £7.99 which is super affordable for a foundation from the drugstore as most retail for £10. This isn't really a heavy duty foundation in my opinion, it is buildable but it is really a light to medium coverage and lasts for quite a while on my skin. Hence why this is one of my favourite foundations at the minute!

Seeing as I love the foundation so much I decided to pick up the L'Oreal Infallible Mattifying Primer which also retails for £7.99. I've tried this a few times now and it is nice. It is a silicone feeling base, which I know not everyone likes but I don't mind it. I haven't tried it out enough to see if it does prolong the wear of my foundation but I will keep you posted!

I knew I wanted to pick up both the foundation and the primer but didn't know what else to try. I spotted the new L'Oreal Infallible Sexy Balm in 103 As If which was only £4.99. I wasn't sure what to expect but after sorting out my lipsticks before coming home from university I was seriously lacking in the easy to throw on sheer pencil lip products. I have to say I love this! It adds such a nice bit of colour, it also smells and tastes amazing, like seriously. If you ever had a screwball ice cream from the ice cream van and had the bubblegum in the bottom it tastes and smells just like that! I am definitely going to be picking up a few more shades of this! I watched the brighter shades on my hand and they actually stayed on really well so may have to try those!


What are you favourite products from L'Oreal?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...