Garnier Skin Active Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water


Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water is an easy way to remove even waterproof & long-wear makeup.

Cleanse and nourish the feel of skin, in one step without rinsing.



Garnier is probably my favourite high street skincare brand. If I ever need a new skincare product I always turn to them to look for something. I haven't seen anyone talk about this but as soon as I saw it in Boots I knew I had to try it. I love the original Garnier Micellar Water and I love the Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing 2-in-1 Make Up Remover and this seemed a hybrid of the two so I knew I'd love it.

There are no instructions on how to use this except to apply to a cotton pad and swipe over your face. I find this is best used when you shake it so the oil and water semi-mix for a temporary time. I find doing this I'm not just applying oil to my face. I use this on my eyes, and if you've read my blog for a while you will know I love using waterproof eye make up and this removes all of my waterproof eye make up so easily.

I find this does just a good a job at removing my facial make up as the original Garnier Micellar Water does. it also lives unto the description that it does not leave a greasy residue on the face. This makes it the perfect one step cleanser in my opinion. Of course I do wash my face after using this as I always do anyway but for a quick get up and go/drunken/sleepy state this is perfect!

Seeing as this aimed specifically at dry and sensitive skin I think it is has been really good on me. I do get the odd dry patches, usually around spots. I also get quite a red face sometimes and my eyes can be quite sensitive but this has not made my face react or breakout. One thing I would point out seeing as it is aimed at sensitive skin it does have quite a strong smell, which I know a lot of people react to, so definitely something to note.

I think this product is great for a multi-use purpose and travelling. Instead of usually having to take both my Micellar Water and my Eye Make Up Remover I can just take this and it will get both jobs done. However, because it is an all rounder I feel like I will use this up a lot quicker than my original Micellar Water, so something to factor in if you want to try this.

A definite must try in my opinion. I am still yet to try the Micellar Water aimed at Combination skin (my personal skin type) but after not being disappointed with this one I will definitely be trying out when I need to stock up again!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...