The 13 Personal Questions Tag

As I've made known many times I love reading more personal posts on blogs, anything to give an insight into the person behind the blog. Seeing as I love reading those types of posts when I saw this tag post flying around I thought it should be something that should feature on Beauty and Me. So enjoy these 13 random questions to give an insight into the person behind the blog.






What do you order from Starbucks?
Usually a hot chocolate or a flat white coffee, I'm not the biggest fan of Starbucks in all honesty I would much rather go to Costa as there are so many things I like to try and have!

What's one thing in your closet you can't live without?
My black high waisted jeans. I am one of these people who find jeans really comfortable so literally live in them all of the time!

What's one thing most people wouldn't know about you?
It took me two attempts to pass my driving test, I cried in front of my instructor after failing my first test. #emotionalwreck

Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Live in London for a while, I love the city and just want to be able to say "I've lived there".

Name one food you can't live without?
Pasta. I love carbs and pasta is one of my main food groups, its so versatile!

What phrase or quote do you live by?
Everything happens for a reason. 

What do you like/dislike about the blogging/youtubing community?
I like how the bloggers community is so supportive and friendly and I love the bloggers chats they are great!
There isn't a lot I dislike about the blogging community but something has to be how people can be quite pushy in the thing of "follow me and I'll follow you" I'd rather my readers/followers enjoy my content and not just follow me simply because I follow their blogs.

What's your most listened to song on iTunes?
Oh dear, this could be embarrassing, I don't really use iTunes to listen to music anymore. I'm just checking iTunes now. Okay it's not too bad it's "I'll Run" by The Cab which I still love to this day and play quite a lot!

What kind of style would you define yourself by?
I wouldn't define myself by a style. I wear what I want and don't care if it isn't a set 'style'.

Favourite number?
6, don't ask me why it just is.

Two hobbies?
Blogging, obvs. Watching Netflix counts right? I love TV and spend hours aimlessly browsing Netflix or binge watching TV programs.

Two pet peeves?
People who think they are better than you and people who don't indicate when driving!

Guilty Pleasure? 
Watching trashy TV shows, I love Geordie Shore and I love watching Say Yes To The Dress too!


A different type of post but I think it's important for those who read my blog to know a bit more about the person behind the screen. I liked this tag as it was really different questions compared to the standard "Get To Know Me" questions.
I tag all of you and if you have done this in the past or do post it please link me as I'd love to see your responses and get to know more about the people who read my blog!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...