Slimming World Update #7

Another month, another update post...




Wednesday 2nd March // Really didn't know what to expect this week but over the moon with a 1 lb loss! It was well deserved and I did celebrate by going out with my flatmate, Sophie, for Pizza!

Monday 7th March // Weighed in on Monday as I unexpectedly went home for a couple of days and realised there was no way I was going to be able to weigh on Wednesday. Luckily weighing in only after 5 days didn't hinder my weight loss journey as I lost 0.5 lb. Now I have ten days before my next weigh in, which could honestly go either way!

Wednesday 16th March // A difficult ten days to say the least. I was doing well until Wednesday when I had a mentoring thing and we got free dinner which consisted of pizza and chips. I only had a couple of slices and a handful of chips simply as I was so hungry and plus it would've seemed weird for me to not eat. It didn't taste all that great and I felt gross for days after. I maintained which I was annoyed about as I had been so good but nothing I could do about it.

Wednesday 23rd March // A difficult week, I don't know why I started off really well but struggled to keep myself motivated towards the end. Luckily mu will power was strong as I lost 1 lb and it also meant that I got back to achieving my Stone and a Half Award which I am over the moon about and I'm only half a pound away from my lowest weight! It's taken me a while to lose that massive gain but slowly and surely I'm getting there!

In my March Goals post I mentioned that I wanted to lose something every week and unfortunately I haven't done that. Luckily, though, I haven't gained this month! I've also made these posts slightly shorter as they were getting really rambly, let me know if you prefer this way or the more rambly posts!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...