Review // Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer


Tired of frizz and flyaways? Discover Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Restorer, a ultimate blend enriched with Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter.  
The deliciously scented formula transforms dry, frizzy hair into hair that looks super sleek and smooth for up to 72 hours.



I have never tried anything from Garnier haircare before trying this, and the only reason I picked up these were simply because they were unbelievably cheap in Boots and I needed something desperately. I was not disappointed. I picked this range partially because it had coconut oil in it and at the time I was obsessed with everything coconut related (I am still obsessed with all things coconut) and because my hair had been particularly frizzy recently.

The scent is okay, one of the nicer smelling hair products. It smells slightly artificial but what can you expect when I paid £1.94 per bottle. Despite the smell not being completely authentic it does smell really good for such a cheap and affordable product.

The actual shampoo and conditioner does leave my hair feeling amazing. I do use products on my hair after washing it but the shampoo and conditioner isn't too rich that when I use products I feel as though it weighs down my hair. If I don't use product on my hair afterwards my hair still feels amazing and weightless. 

In terms of doing as it says I do think it has reduced my frizzy hair, especially the ends and has left my hair feeling in just much better condition which I never thought I'd be able to get from a cheaper haircare range. Something I'm definitely not going to overlook in the future!

So would I purchase this again? Yes most definitely for the price it is an amazing range. I am excited to try more out from the Garnier Ultimate Blends. I have my eye on the Strengthen, Nourish and Protect range.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...