Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoï Oil, infused with Tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deliver luxuriously rich moisturisation for decadantly pampered skin. Palmer's Coconut Oil Body Lotion contains high levels of naturally occuring fatty acids and proteins that are essential in keeping skin radiant and healthy looking.



I have been a lover of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion for years now and when they bought a new scent out I knew I wanted to try it. The Coconut Oil Formula has definitely not disappointed!

Surprisingly the scent smells amazing, I thought it would smell quite artificial but like the original Cocoa Butter Formula the scent smells rich and authentic. Also it lingers for ages! My skin smells amazing for hours afterwards and it lingers on my clothes too!

Despite being described as a body lotion it is a lot thicker than what most body lotions are, however, its not as thick as normal body butter. This feels so luxurious when I apply it. Despite being so thick it does sink into the skin quickly and does not leave a greasy residue like other thick body lotions. As it absorbs into the skin really quickly I use this both morning and evening, depending on when I had my shower.

As with most Palmer's products these aren't the cheapest things available to you but I have used this two or three times a week for about 3 months and it is still going strong and I apply it all over my body!

I am most definitely going to repurchase this when it runs out, only when it's on offer though!
I am tempted to try the hand cream as well as this smells amazing and my hands have been so dry recently!


Have you tried this? What were your thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...