5 Happy Things

As a New Year begins it can bring a lot of positivity but it can also bring a lot of negativity in my experience. One horrible thing goes wrong in the first couple of days/weeks of the New Year and people are like 'well that's my year ruined' or '2017 will be my year because this year definitely isn't'. Now I'm not going to shame these people because, to be honest, I've done this before in past years. But as I said in my 2016 Life Goals I want to be more positive this year and that's exactly what I'm going to do today with a list of 5 Happy Things in my life at the moment.


001 Being reunited with friends you haven't seen in a while.

002 Eating a really good meal.

003 Having an amazing, undisturbed nights sleep.

004 Realising you have more money in your bank account than you thought you had.

005 Getting a cute text message that makes your whole day.


So that was my 5 Happy Things it was so nice to add a bit of positivity back onto the internet when we can all be a bit negative sometimes and just thinking of a couple or 5 things that make you happy can definitely push you over from the 'glass half empty' mood to a 'glass half full' mood.

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...