The Christmas Tag 2015

Well it's Christmas Eve and there's nothing I thought that would be more suitable than posting the Christmas Tag on my blog! I love this time of year and Christmas time (especially as it means I get seven weeks off from university!) and thought it was only right to do one variation of The Christmas Tag on my blog.

001 What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
The Santa Clause movies are my favourite with Tim Allen in them. It's not Christmas until I've watched all of those (there's three films in the series) I also love Christmas with the Kranks again it has Tim Allen and Jamie Lee Curtis. Such a feel good funny Christmas film. I have done a whole post on my Favourite Christmas Films though which you can read here.


002 Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Christmas morning! I've never understood people who open their presents on Christmas Eve. We get presents from the Christmas Tree (aka my grandparents) and we usually open those in the afternoon or on Boxing Day if we go down and see all of our family.


003 Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Christmas memories for me are so special but as it is only one day out of the year the amount of times it gets pushed to the side. My favourite memory probably has to be a couple of years ago when it was just myself, my Dad, my Mum and my sister and we just vegged out in front of the TV all day, ate so much food and slept a lot but I just cherish family time and that was the perfect day. Even though last year was quite funny my Mum got rather drunk on Christmas Eve so was a bit hungover on Christmas Day which was so funny to watch, I had to be the parent of the day for her!


004 Favourite festive food?
Chocolate log! I know they do it all year round in variations but its the best thing to eat at Christmas and as I don't like Christmas pudding this is my alternative. Also any of the tubs of chocolate they have out at Christmas are the best. We open them a couple of days before Christmas and they never last long but are just great (and very unhealthy, so against my Slimming World diet, oops!) to pick at.

005 Favourite Christmas gift?
I've had so many amazing gifts over the years and there isn't one which I can think as being my favourite! I am just really grateful for all I receive and love them all!

006 Favourite Christmas scent?
I love all things sweet, cakes and all that but I also love the typical Christmas scents. Candles wise I love Yankee Candle Candy Cane Lane and Yankee Candle Christmas Eve they just scream Christmas to me!

007 Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
On Christmas Eve, ever since I can remember, theres a group of about five families and we all go out for dinner to a pub and its just great. I've grown up with these people and they are like a second family and just having the tradition  of going out every Christmas Eve and often end up getting in on Christmas Day. It's got a bit worse the last couple of years though as the kids have grown up most of us are over 18 years old so it usually ends up into an early meal then just getting drunk off wine and Baileys, don't regret a single thing.

008 What tops your tree?
We've only ever had a star top our tree, well as far as I can remember anyway! 

009 As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
A dog. From about 7 I was always asking for a puppy and always got cuddly toys that were dogs but never an actual dog. We do have two dogs now, so I guess I kind of did get what I wanted but they weren't specifically a gift for me and we didn't get either of them at Christmas time.


010 Whats the best part about Christmas for you?
It's the family time, I just love it, especially now I'm at university its the first time since September when we literally don't have to do anything and can just all hang out together. I really appreciate family time so much more now I'm at University and Christmas is just such a great time for me now. 



I really enjoyed writing this tag post and really got me into the Christmas Spirit and I cannot believe its Christmas Day tomorrow! I  really don't want it to be over this year I've had such an amazing few months leading up to Christmas but I cannot wait to give all of my loved ones their Christmas presents tomorrow!

Merry Christmas!

Have an amazing day tomorrow no matter what you do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...