Favourite Christmas Songs

Christmas is 8 days away people, 8 days!! Seeing as it is so close I have been listening to Christmas songs non stop including programming Smooth Xmas into my car, which is driving all my passengers  insane but I am loving it! As I have been listening to Christmas songs so much I thought I'd share my all time favourite Christmas songs with you today.




Merry Christmas Everyone
Shakin Stevens

I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Wizard

Driving Home For Christmas 
Chris Rea


Fairytale of New York
The Pogues

Santa Baby
Kyle Minogue

All I Want For Christmas Is You
Mariah Carey



I do love the majority of Christmas songs but these have to be my all time favourite as they're mainly what I grew up listening to. I have also made a public playlist over on my Spotify with all of my favourite Christmas songs, which you can find here

What are your favourite Christmas Songs?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...