OGX Moroccan Argan Créme Review

OGX Luxurious Moroccan Argan Créme Haircare
"Hydrating Moroccan Argan Crème helps soothe and smooth the outer cuticle, nourishing dry, damaged hair and mending split ends."

I bought these OGX products (formerly Organix) on a whim, they were on a good deal and I had heard great things about the range. I wasn't really sure which range I should buy but after quickly reading the backs of the bottles I picked these ones up out of the selection available.

These have an odd scent, in my opinion its quite a masculine smell but because of the products I put on my hair after washing it the smell doesn't really linger too much. The packaging looks sleek and is easy to pick up in the shower, however, now after using the product for a good month the product is getting more difficult to get out of the bottles due to the unusual shape.

The product itself has a very luxurious feeling. The shampoo is like any other, it lathers really easily and actually makes my hair feel like its clean which isn't always the case with other shampoos. The conditioner is unusual consistency, the only way I can explain it is that its like the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm when it comes out of the bottle and as it heats up it turns more into a balm (again similar to the cleanser) really unusual but a little does go a long way and I often leave it in my hair for a couple of minutes and it doesn't make my hair feel greasy. The combo of using both the shampoo and the conditioner means my hair is lusciously smooth and noticeably shiny.

These aren't cheap to buy at £6.99 for the shampoo and £6.99 for the conditioner, however, if you get them when they are on offer they are a steal.
I would definitely repurchase these again and will be trying out the other ranges from OGX as I'm so impressed with these.

Have you tried any OGX products? What do you recommend?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...