Evening Skincare Routine


 Following my Morning Skincare Routine last week it was only right for me to give my Evening Skincare Routine a special mention too. Again quite a simple one but I find my skin works better this way.

 
Make-Up Removal
I have a mini routine for removing my make up before doing a full cleanse in the evening. I wear a lot of waterproof make up and swear by Garnier Two-in-One Soothing Eye Make Up Remover there are so many different versions of oil and water combination make up removers and would refuse to spend any more money than I spend on this as it is so good so don't see the need to spend even more for practically the same product. For removing the bulk of my face make up I reach for the Garnier Micellar Water on a cotton pad and just sweep this over my face before going in for a deep cleanse.

Cleanser
I like having variety in terms of skincare so switch between two cleansers. I swear by my Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanse & Polish I have purchased this time and time again and as soon as I run out I rush out to pick up another one.This is so refreshing and just massaging this into my skin is a perfect wind down for the evening. A recent addition to my skincare routine is the Clinique Take The Day Off Balm which I love, its unscented, easy to use and has a great impact. It leaves my skin silky smooth and I love having a balm in my routine again.

Toner
Similar to my morning routine I just use the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer in the evening and spritz this over my face as its so refreshing and calming.

Serum
Again like my morning routine I use the same Origins Mega Mushroom Relief Serum as I find I get the best results but I do want to venture and try more serums in the near future.

Moisturiser
Depending on my skin depends on what I use. If my skin is particularly bad I reach for my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo+ to use before applying my moisturiser to give an extra help. My current moisturiser is the Nivea Sensitive Night Cream I did used to have the day cream version of this but found it was way too greasy for everyday use. This is quite similar and literally the smallest amount covers my entire face. If you use the right amount it leaves your skin feeling plump and moisturised in the morning perfect for the day ahead.

I hope you enjoyed a little peak into my skincare routine and make sure to check out my Morning Skincare Routine. I love writing routine posts so you may see some more of them on my blog in the next couple of months.
What is a staple in your skincare routine? Do you have any serum recommendations?

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...