Soap & Glory Haul

I am so surprised how little I've tried from the Soap & Glory beauty range. I've tried things from their skincare and body care range but not their beauty range, I don't quite understand why as I've always loved their products and I've never heard a bad thing about their beauty range. Well that is all in the past now as after payday I treated myself to some Soap & Glory products I had been lusting after for a while and while they were 3 for 2 on Boots it would've been rude not to, right?




One Heck of a Blot Powder
I recently smashed my beloved Rimmel Stay Matte powder and decided it was time for a change and used the opportunity to buy a powder I had been lusting after for quite a while. This powder is really finely milled and is translucent in colour so is great for all skin types. For what I've used of it so far I am already in love and the packaging is just so robust and great for travelling for which the Rimmel Stay Matte was not. Next on my powder list is the Kick Ass Powder but for the time being this one is doing the job perfectly.


Brow Archery in Hot Chocolate
I have been filling in my brows for what feels like forever, but I have been getting bored of just filling them in with powder. I really want to invest in more brow products but wanted to experiment with other products before branching out on more expensive products. Using a thin pencil was a complete change for me and this was a lot darker than my other products I previously used but I love the look I get using this and the spooly is a great addition. I have a feeling this could be the beginning of a obsession for eyebrow products so watch this space!

Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Raplumzel
There were a lot of shades in this range that I wanted to try and despite it being the middle of summer I picked the darkest shade on offer. This shade is so pretty and so me, I've recently been wearing a lot of nude lips and wanted something different to be able to easily throw on. Ive only used this a handful of times but can tell it is going to be a favourite of mine. The colour is perfect for everyday wear as you can easily sheer it out (and what lipstick can't you wear everyday, lets be honest here) and adds a pick me up of colour on what is my usual neutral everyday look. I'm looking forward to trying more of the shades from this range.

So I picked up a bit of everything in this trip to Boots, usually I end up walking out with like 4 different concealers or a couple of foundations and not a lot else and then wonder why I seem to have foundations or concealers coming out of my ears. I'm looking forward to trying more from the Soap & Glory beauty range as I can see it quickly becoming one of my favourite brands as the quality is just so darn good and the prices are really affordable as well especially when its always on some sort of offer in Boots. 


Have you tried anything from the Soap & Glory beauty range comment it down below and leave me some recommendations as any excuse to buy more make up products is a good thing in my books!

Follow me on Bloglovin' ~ Stalk me on Instagram ~ Read my random thoughts on Twitter ~ Get some inspiration from my Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...