Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub


If I ever want to get something body care wise i know I can always turn to Soap and Glory and rarely be disappointed. This is one of these fail safe products for me. The Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub not only smells amazing it also does wonders for my skin. I have repurchased this particular scrub over and over and have yet to find something that smells just as good but also has similar results.



The scrub itself is gentle enough to be used more than once a week yet harsh enough to remove the stubborn dead/hard skin over your body. You can really work with this scrub to get a deep exfoliation which is amazing when trying to remove old tan. You can also use this for a gentle everyday exfoliation. This is a universal product which I have to have in my bathroom otherwise I feel lost as it does the work of probably two different products in one tub.

I use this quite frequently like maybe twice a week and find this lasts me ages! Which is good because it means you get your moneys worth as a little goes a long way. This is a staple in my bathroom and it will be for the foreseeable future until Soap and Glory come up with something even better than this.

As always I am open to suggestions about new products so if you have a body scrub which you think is a staple and a must try please let me know in the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...