Update - Finishing my Exams

It feels so weird to actually sit down and write a blog post! I'm sorry I've been absent recently but due to my A-Level exams my time has mainly been spent revising and panicking. Glad to say though that I have now officially finished my A-Levels and have left school for good. The past month alone has been a whirlwind of emotions and has gone so quickly! Can't believe I've left the school I've been going to now for 7 years and that in September I'll be hopefully going off to university!

Seeing as I now have a lot of free times on my hands it means I'll be able to blog more frequently for you guys and am setting myself a goal of at least 2 or 3 blog posts a week. I sat down the other night  and have now planned the majority of posts which will be coming up on my blog in the next couple of months! Let me just say there is a lot to look forward to!

I thought I'd also take this post to explain the basis of my new publishing process. I will be mainly publishing posts on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Tuesdays will be mainly consisting of reviews, Thursdays will be a weekly lifestyle post and Sundays are Skincare Sundays. I will be posting on other days when other posts will be going up such as monthly favourites, empties, etc. This schedule will be beginning this week and to give you a quick preview I will beginning with a lifestyle post on Thursday of my experiences of A-Levels as a whole and any advice I can give and Sunday will be a post on my top 5 favourite face masks!

Theres a lot coming up on my blog over the next couple of weeks so make sure you are following me on Bloglovin', I will be updating my twitter a lot too on when my posts will be up so make sure you follow me @beautyandmexo and also my Instagram @paigelaura96.

I cannot wait to get back into blogging I have honestly missed it so much! So make sure to keep checking on my blog for new posts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...