Morning Skincare Routine

I've come to a decision to do something called 'Skincare Sunday' whereby every sunday a skincare related post will go up on this blog. To start this exciting new series on my blog I thought it was only right to start off with my skincare routine, so today's post will be my morning skincare routine and next sundays post will be my evening skincare routine.











So let's talk skincare!


I personally like a quick and simple skincare routine in the morning as I like doing a more complex one in the evening. I find for me less is more in terms of skincare hence why there is only three products which I use for my morning routine.


L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil
I use this to cleanse in the morning. I apply this to a dry face with my fingers and really massage it into my skin.  I find using an oil is really refreshing in the morning and just dissolves any dirt or grime that my skin has attracted from the night (that sounds gross!).  If my skin isn't at its greatest I usually double cleanse with this and it does wonders for my skin! It isn't greasy and really leaves my face feeling clean and smooth! As it is an oil it is great for a quick and minimalistic cleanser which is perfect for my skincare routine!


Boots Botanics Cleansing Toner All Bright
I recently brought this and featured it in my February Haul. I usually apply this to a cotton pad and just wipe it all over my face including my eyes. I haven't been blown away by this but it's an alright toner and does what I want it to do in the morning. I mainly use this to make sure I've removed all of my cleansing oil and to prep my skin for my moisturiser.

La Roche-Posay Rosaliac ar Intense
This is described as being an intensive serum for localised redness but I personally use it as a moisturiser as like I said I don't like applying to much to my skin in the morning as I find it can sometimes be too heavy. But this is amazing in the morning, it is light on my skin. I just apply it with my fingers all over my face, but not over my eyes (I find that applying any moisturiser on my eye lids  just makes them really oily!). I don't personally find that it reduces redness but it is a must in my morning skincare as it is really good to prep my skin before applying my make up. 

That's all that is in my morning skincare routine, short but sweet. I find this really works for my skin. I'd love to know what your morning skincare routine is like so make sure to comment down below.
Make sure you follow my blog on Bloglovin' and Twitter to keep up to date with blog posts and keep tuned for my evening skincare routine next week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...