Wishlist - Books

Like I said in my previous DVD wishlist I have been really motivated to write wishlists so here's another one for you all. This week it's a book wishlist and I am an avid bookworm and proud to be one! I currently have about 4 books on the go (2 for sixth form and 2 for my own enjoyment) and enjoying all of them. I might even start doing some book reviews again once I've done all of the posts I've planned to do, If you'd be interested in that please leave a comment in the comments section below.  So enough ramblings (I really ought to stop doing that) from me now...

1 Amazon £11 - 2 Amazon £3.49 - 3 Amazon £5.75 - 4 Amazon £2.79 - 5 Amazon £3.86 - 6 Amazon £4.82 - 7 Amazon £3.86 - 8  Amazon £5.03 - 9 Amazon £3.85


Again another whole range of books with different genres. Weirdly enough most of these are books whcih have been made into films. And seriously who isn't looking forward to the third instalment of Bridget Jones in both book and film! Bridget Jones is one of my all time favourite films! But that's going off on a tangent for another post. I hope you enjoyed yet another wish list...

Bye until next time and another wish list topic...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...