How I Clean My Make Up Brushes

Today I'd thought I'd show how I clean my make-up brushes. I did put off this post because I've seen so many out there but then I thought what's one more? So here's how I clean my make up brushes...




First I run lukewarm water in my hand and not at a too heavy flow either otherwise it can damage your brushes
I then put a blob of baby shampoo in the palm of my hand
I then twirl the brush until it the baby shampoo is in a lather and twirl the brush under running water until water runs clean
I then squeeze out any water to make sure the brush is dry then place on a towel (a picture below shows how)
For eye brushes I add an extra couple of steps to get a deeper clean...

I apply baby oil to some tissue and allow it to absorb for a couple of seconds
Twirl the eye brush in the baby oil until the brush looks nearly clean then repeat the process as used for the other brushes

When placing the brushes on a rolled towel make sure they are faced down to allow any water to run out and get absorbed by the towel
Well that's my "How I Clean My Make Up Brushes". Is my routine much different to yours? How do you clean your make up brushes?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...