Monthly Beauty Favourites | January

First favourites of 2013! I haven't done one of these in a while as I haven't really been liking anything new and was trying to use up a lot of 'unloved' products before Christmas but since Christmas a lot of my presents have already found themselves into my daily routines.




Benefit's Watt's Up A stick cream highlighter which I would say is acombination of both sun beam and high beam but a lot subtler. I love putting this on as it adds a pick me up to my cheeks on the cold winter days we have been having but without being too noticeable and making my face looking really shiny/glittery.

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses in Nude  Really been liking my lip products this month and this is great, a nice nude for my lips whilst not being at all drying especially with the lip balm and with being a lip stain has great staying power too and when I apply it it never feels drying at all.

Urban Decay Lip Stick in Buzzkill This was a Christmas present (and just look at the packaging!) This is quite a dark colour but also quite bright. Really nice for wearing in the evenings and when you wear really nude and natural make up. Not drying at all, and have found myself reaching for more and more lip products throughout January.

Cherry Chapstick Again, another Christmas present (I got so many lip balms hopefully wont run out anytime soon) and I love the smell, taste and texture of this. It does't tint my lips which is nice and is great to chuck in my make up bag or the pocket of my work jacket. It's really moisturising and have found myself reaching for this amongst all my other lip balms.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara I really like this, surprisingly, I thought it would clump my eye lashes together due to the large wand but after working with it I have found I can make my eyes as natural or as dramatic as I want whilst just using one mascara. I have currently been reaching for this more and more and over my Benefit's They're Real mascara too!

Vaseline Pink Bubbly Another lip product as well as another Christmas present. I have also been reaching for this a lot, I love the smell and I am already a lover of Vaseline. It makes my lift feel soft and I have currently been using this as my bedside lip product of choice throughout January and have really been enjoying using it.

Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer I ran out of my Urban Decay primer before Christmas and wasn't able to find another primer to meet my expectations so when I got it for Christmas I was so relieved to have it back in my life again. I use this everyday without feel and is just brilliant for making my eyeshadow last all day! A definite must have in anyones beauty bag.

If you can't tell I got the Soap and Glory hamper/box thing for Christmas also, hence why a few of their products have appeared in my favourites.

Soap & Glory Heel Genius If you have this, were you surprised as I was that it was blue? Anyway, I haven't really ever had a cream specific for feet, I usually use just a thick body butter and chuck it on my feet then add socks. This has so changed that, I still rub this in but not completely to let it absorb into my feet. It has a weird smell which I have grown to love and I now have a foot routine which I have stuck to throughout January due to having such a great cream. My feet have never felt better or smoother!

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk This smells so good, good enough to eat! This is so moisturising even though it is only a 'body milk' but so far I haven't even had to touch any heavy duty body butters as this has done the job. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave a greasy residue and smells lovely - hence why I have been using this pretty much everyday!

Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Cream After not liking Soap & Glory's Foam Call I didn't have high expectations of this, but was I wrong. Every time I use it my skin feels lusciously soft and again this smells divine, it reminds me of holidays (i.e. suncream) so makes me smile every time I use it. I also like the pump as it's easy to use as well as lather when I'm in the shower or shaving my legs.

Whew, that was a long one! Sorry they were more like mini reviews! (I will get back in the hang of this, I promise!). A lot of favourites this month to make up for my absence.

What have been your beauty monthly favourites?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...