Happy New Year!

Source: WeHeartIt
HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I hope you all had a great 2012 and a great start to the new year (and didn't have too much drink!)
I ended up staying in with my family and had a really good evening and night as well as FaceTime-ing with some good friends who were subsequently quite drunk as well as getting some quite awkward drunk 'happy new year' texts from a lot of people (glad I wasn't like that!) Anyway no matter how you spent the night coming into the new year hope you all had a good time anyway!


Resolutions

They are the same every year or usually on the same sort of wave length but thought I would share a few blog/beauty related ones with all you beautiful people:

blog MORE!
blog more regularly
write more reviews
experiment more with blog posts
experiment more with my make up (who cares if I end up looking like a clown it will make an interesting blog post!)
instagram more
talk to more/make more blogging friends

What are your resolutions for 2013?

Have a good new year and let's make 2013 count!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...