Keep in Touch...

Many of you will know if you follow me on my twitter for my blog, that I have been having problems with my camera over the past couple of weeks meaning I haven't been able to get any decent posts up for all you lovely readers! I am trying to get it fixed ASAP but it seems to be a bit more difficult then I first anticipated. But I have recently got Instagram as well as my personal twitter and my blog twitter, so if you still want to hear/see some random things from me please do go and check them out as I still do not know when I will be back to blogging regularly!

Blog Twitter @beautyandmexo
Personal Twitter @paigejohnson96
Instagram paigelaura1996

Check them out, and if you are a fellow beauty blogger be sure to send your links my way!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...