Hello Autumn: Coffee Talk Tag

Today I thought I'd something a little different, after seeing this particular tag crop up on my Blogger Dashboard a lot I thought it was time I joined in.

Source: WeHeartIt



1. It's finally Autumn, what are you most looking forward to in this season?
I love Autumn because of all the colours outside, the leaves - reds, oranges, browns. I'm also looking forward to Christmas, I know that it's really associated with Winter but this is when all the christmas stuff comes out in shops, christmas adverts on TV as well. I also love being able to stay in and watch loads of films when it gets just a bit colder.

2. What Autumn item in your closet are you most excited to pull out?
I would have to say my UGGs, I love my UGGs I would wear them all year round if I could! Also wearing loads of leggings, my thick cardigan and thick jumpers as I recently bought quite a few.

3. Since Halloween is the first holiday to celebrate, we all get treated with a horror film marathon all month long...What is your favourite scary film to watch?
I can honestly say I don't/haven't really watched many scary films, but if I did have to choose it would be Orphan as I think it's really good or The Ring. They are probably the only two ever scary films I watch and actually scare me slightly...

4. What is your favourite Autumn treat?
Hot chocolates with squirty cream from a can and loads of chocolate...I love going to Costa as well as they normally have my favourite drink - Mint Hot Chocolate. Mmmm!

5. Now that Summer is finally over, what will you miss about it?
Well in England we don't really have that much of a Summer anyway but I'll miss being able to sit outside and  feel the sun on your face and not have to worry about getting cold! Also all the summer clothing and sandals!

6. What make-up/beauty products do you love for Autumn?
All my dark nail varnish, I'm talking deep reds, browns, golds etc. Also being able to go out with darker eyes in the day and also being able to get away with wearing more make-up!

7. What have you recently bought in preparation for the up and coming season?
I have bought leggings, some new shoes, jumpers, cardigans...I now just need to get a new coat.

8. Have you ever been trick'or'treating?
Yes! I didn't really go when I was younger it has only been in the past 5/6 years that I went. I haven't been for the past couple of years though as I'm at that age where it looks a bit creepy asking people for sweets. We normally now have halloween parties but we still have to dress up.

9. Name the first 5 things that comes to your head when you think of Autumn.
Candles
Crunchy Leaves
Thick Pajamas
Fluffy Socks
Hot Chocolates

10. What is your favourite season? And why?
Winter by far. You know it's not long until christmas, you can go out in the house in whatever you want to keep warm and people don't judge you, buying christmas presents and of course all the lazy duvet days spent watching the classic christmas films that never get old! :)

Who do I tag?
All of you!


If you have already done this tag then link it below I just love reading these sorts of things!

Are you happy to say 'Hello' to Autumn?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...