Beauty | A Few Beauty Buys

As you can probably tell from the title of this post I went out for a little shopping the other day and treated myself to some new beauty products. I only got three things so it isn't too exciting but just thought I'd share my recent beauty purchases.


I first went to Superdrug and after having a load of samples of the Garnier, Estee Lauder and Maybelline BB Creams I decided I needed to own one so got the one I preferred out of the 3. So as you can probably tell I bought the Maybelline one. It actually only cost me £5 as they had an offer that if you bought any 2 Maybelline you only paid £10 so me and my sister both picked a product and split it. So a bargain...especially if you were stocking up.


Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light, £7.99 | Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm in Honey, £7.99
I then went to Boots on two separate occasions. The first trip I bought the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey as I really wanted a Clinique Chubby Stick but saw this as a cheaper alternative...unfortunately this was the only colour I liked. This only cost me £5.99 at the time as Boots had a £2 off offer on.

Real Techniques Starter Set, £21.99
The next trip was really a reward or treat for myself as I did well on my GCSEs and had been lusting after this product for ages. So I finally picked up the Real Techniques Starter Kit for eyes by Samantha Chapman. I bought the eye kit and not the face kit as I don't really own a lot of face products so half of the brushes would go to waste on me. It was also on offer at the time where you bought one Real Techniques product and got another half price, they didn't have any other brushes I was interested in at the time so I gave the offer a miss.

Well that's my few beauty buys hopefully there will be a few reviews of these after I've had a decent time to trial them all.

Have you made a few beauty buys recently?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...