Review | OPI Nail Envy


 This product seemed to be taking a storm a couple of months ago in the beauty blogging community, but now it's like it's disappeared under the radar. I thought it must be time for me to have my say on it.


If you haven't heard of or seen this before this the OPI Original Nail Envy. This a "natural nail strengthener, maximum strength formula".

For me this is a saviour product as I used to bite my nails when I was younger. This left my nails weak and brittle even though I have kicked the habit. I have tried many different products to help grow my nails, strengthen them and just protect them in general but not many have worked that well for me. After hearing a few people mention how good this was I thought I'd try it, but I was a bit skeptical for the £18.50 price tag, I managed to find it on eBay though for about £7. 

The packaging is OPIs signature design with 15ml of product. The idea is to apply two coats of this on clean nails then apply a coat every other day for a week, I try to do this as often as I can but I normally use it as a base coat. 

Since I started using this I have noticed a difference my nails are stronger and are growing a lot better.

I would recommend if you are interested in buying this to scour eBay and Amazon for this as they sell it at a cheap and reasonable price instead of the ridiculous £18.50.  Also BuyaPowa normally has this product pop up a few times, so keep an eye out!

Have a look on the OPI website to see what version of the OPI Nail Envy would suit you and your nails.


Have you tried OPI Nail Envy yet?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...