Holiday | What's in my Hand Luggage?

Another Holiday Series post from me and whilst you're reading this I'll be sunbathing by a pool.
Jealous much?
Bag from New Look - they no longer sell it.

Anyway, these are all basic things that I'd expect the majority of people to have in their hand luggae or their equivalent.


What I'm Taking


Lies of Silence by Brian Moore
Dreamless by Josephine Angelini
Glasses and Glasses Case
Sunglasses
Samsung PL55 Digital Camera (not pictured)
Radley Purse
Tiffany Jewellery Bag
Pandora Ring Box
Hairbrush
Glamour Magazine September 2012
Plasters
Pens
Grey Jacket (not pictured)
iPod Nano
Headphones

Hope you enjoyed this post, it's like a special edition "What's in my Handbag?"
Before anyone asks I do have a phone I'm just not taking it for safety reasons as well it will cost a fortune to run...plus it's a holiday I want a break from everything!

What do you take in your hand luggage?



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...