OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes



Well after letting my nails grow and recover after having acrylics put on for my prom I thought I would paint my nails. I thought I would paint them one of my favourite colours.
This colour is really versatile and the first OPI nail varnish and only OPI nail varnish in my collection.

 I really like this formula as in two coats it's opaque and without a top coat I can find it lasts for 3-4 days without chipping. The top coat I use is Sally Hansen's Mega Shine Top coat.

OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes is a really nice everyday nail colour and in the light shows off the faint golden shimmer.

This shade is available from ebay for £7.99 and Amazon for £7.69

I'm thinking about buying more OPI Nail Colours in the future, any shades you could recommend?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...