Empties #2

Another empties post from me, and I've been collecting this for a while now...glad to be able to get rid of all the packaging and start saving all my empties for the next empties post!




Aussie Take The Heat Shampoo - I have two of these in my empties and I have finished two full bottles, one was kinda already empty I just had a few shampoos left out of it. I really like this shampoo...it's my go to shampoo. I haven't bought a new bottle of this yet I'm waiting for it to go on offer somewhere because even though I like it I don't like the price tag that follows! But I will be repurchasing.

L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss Conditioner - This is the conditioner I got with my hair dye and thought it deserved to feature in my empties as I used this quite a few times to try and use it up. It smells really strong, but it is to help protect your hair colour after dying. It makes my hair feel super soft and the L'Oreal Casting hair dyes are my go to hair dyes as they aren't permanent and don't damage your hair.

Primark Beauty 4-in-1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes - One of four packs of wipes I've recently used up. These I kinda of wasted to try and finish them as I got them for christmas and have had them before and have been fine but this time they just really irritated my skin so I mainly only used them to clean my hands between throughout applying my make up. So not a big fan of these overall, so I won't be repurchasing.

Nivea Happy Time Anti-Perspirant Deodorant - Weird thing to feature I know but it was in one of my favourites. I really like this deodorant...it smells nice and helps keep sweat at bay....what more could you want? A firm favourite and I have already repurchased this.

Olay Essential Refreshing Face Wash - I have been using this face wash for a while and it really works well for my skin and I think it's because it isn't aimed at spot prone skin so doesn't have harsh chemicals in it so doesn't break me out or irritate my skin. Repurchased this recently but I am planning in trying out other facial washes in the future.

Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes Extra Gentle - I really likes using these wipes, really moist (I hate dry wipes...what's is the point in them?) and they removed my make up well before I carried out a full cleanse. I would repurchase these in the future but I seem to accumulate face wipes as quickly as I use them up!

Urban Decay All Nighter Make-Up Setting Spray - I really enjoyed using this up, it was only a sample size. I really want to buy the full size one but seeing as it is meant to be coming up on BuyaPowa soon I thought I'd hold out to see how much the saving will be. So will definitely be repurchasing in the near future.

Natural Collection Mango and Papaya Shower Gel - I got this in a set of three for my birthday back in April and since using it have fell in love with the scent. The thing I love with the Natural Collection range in Boots is that all the scents they have you can get in loads of products...I might branch out and buy this scent in the body spray as it's mega cheap as well. Anyway...ramble over, I have already repurchased the full size of this.

Primark Anti Bacterial Hand Gel - I bought this at the till as I was finishing paying as I thought it would just be something easy to chuck in my bag. I really didn't like this that much the smell I could live with as it smells like the majority of anti-bacterial hand gels...but this was really watery and didn't last that long as I used way too much as it just came out really quickly. So won't be repurchasing this in the future.

Johnson's Baby Skincare Wipes - I prefer using baby wipes usually to other branded face wipes as they are so gentle for the skin and are really good at removing make-up. I have found they can be quite expensive though so usually collect them when they are on offer. I will repurchase these in the future, but Johnson's isn;t my preferred brand of baby wipes.

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - I really like these baby wipes really moist, quite big so you don't have to use a lot. I currently have two packs of these under my bed waiting to be used up. These are my preferred brand of baby wipes and will definitely be repurchasing in the future.

Few, that was a lot of writing and a lot of empties. Scary to think I've managed to use up 4 packs of wipes. woops! Anyway, hope you enjoyed my second empties post and will write soon.

Do you like these empties posts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...