Empties #1

Well, thought it was about time I got on the bandwagon and started blogging about my empties. I have been collecting them over the past few weeks and it's actually a good idea especially if you have a specific type of product which you need to use up like for me it's Shampoo, Conditioner and wipes I seem to have a large stock of all these which I have accumulated during this year. 





  • Lee Stafford Poker Straight Shampoo & Conditioner
  •  I got this for my birthday back in April and had been using it pretty much since then, I am quite a fan of the Lee Stafford Poker Straight range but thiese just didn't do it for me. They didn't seem to help keep my hair any straighter then usual and it didn't make it that soft either (I love my hair feeling super soft) so along with disappointment from Lee Stafford I won't be repurchasing these particular products again.
  • Lee Stafford Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist This on the other hand I love, I have repurchased this since buying it and previously had it before I bought this one. I have tried a lot of straightening protection sprays and this by far is the best, my hair stays straighter for longer when using this along with my GHDs and I can still smell it on my hair throughout the day after use. Compared to the Shampoo and Conditioners this will be a staple hair care piece I will continue repurchasing.
  • Hollister Body Mist Solana Beach With the weather being typically british this past month I have wanted to perk up my mood by wanting to smell like summer, strong floral scents and this has done the job. I own quite a few Hollister Body Mists and this is one of my favourites. I will probably repurchase this again but I have about 5 more I still need to use up!
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray I got this for christmas and its only a smaple size, I have really liked this and only really used it for special occasions or when I'm wearing quite a lot of make-up and want it staying all day. It has a nice smell, not badly priced for the full sized bottle either, I think I will definitely look into buying this.
  • Estee Lauder Daywear B.B Creme Again, this is a sample sachet which I got off my grandma when she bought a load of skincare products from one of their stands. I really like this, it's in the shade light which is still a tad too dark but when it was sunny outside it just made me look like I had a tan and even without the sun it isn't too dark to notice. I might repurchase this as one sachet of this lasted me about a week's wear, the price is quite expensive but after my exam results I might treat myself.
  • Percy and Reed Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner Another shampoo and conditioner used up in one month, oops! Well, I really like these and seeing as they were free when you bought a Glamour Magazine a while back I think they are really nice. They made my hair smooth and shiny and smell like blueberries...mmm! I probably wouldn't repurchase again because of the price tag but it was nice to try something new and different
  • Kleenex Eye Make-Up Removal Wipes I have done a review on these and really liked them, ideal if wearing a lot of eye make up or even just a little, really gentle around the eye area. Will probably repurchase these in the future.
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes I got these ages ago with a No7 voucher and have only just used them up! They are thick, luxurious wipes which I really have enjoyed using up. 
  • I would repurchase again only with another No7 voucher, £7 for a pack of wipes - no way sister!

Phew, that was a lot of writing, sorry for such a long post! But you did get some mini-reviews chucked in there as well, hopefully it might help you if you want to try out any of the products mentioned.

I like the idea of these posts, but do let me know if you like them or not. I doubt this will be a monthly blog post as it does take a while to get a decent amount of empties to be able to blog about!

Do you have a lot of empties this month?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...