April Favourites!

Well it's that time again for the monthly favourites to make an appearance. This month I have quite a few favourites and I just couldn't seem to narrow it down! Here's my favourites:


Haircare



This month I have really been liking the Percy and Reed Splendidly Silky Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner. I got these with a Glamour magazine a few months ago and have really liked them. They aren't full size bottles but are still decent sizes at 100ml each. I just love how soft my hair feels and the smell lingers on my hair for ages!

Bodycare and Skincare

I got some minis of Natural Collection shower gels and the current  one in my shower is Natural Collection Shower Gel in Mango and Papaya. I really love the smell of this, I use hardly any when I have a shower and I also think it is improving my dry skin on my body.

 Well, after this being raved about so much I caved and bought the Soap and Glory Hand Food, I got the small size. This is soo ideal to just chuck in your hand bag, have on your side at night and I always reach for this. My Mum even went out and bought it after I bought one!

I got this mini Benefit B.Right Skincare Set for my birthday and mentioned them in my birthday haul (which you can read, here). I have been using everything in this set, it's perfect for trying out most of the Benefit Skincare without forking out £15-£25 price tag for one product and not actually like it and for £10 I would buy more!

I have already done a review on these Kleenex Eye Make-Up Removal Wipes which you can read, here I have found myself reaching for these a lot to remove my eye make-up rather then my baby oil and cotton pads. I can now say they do remove waterproof mascara too!

I also have been liking these Kleenex Facial Cleansing Wipes (review to come) they are great to just rub my face make-up before doing a full on facial cleanse. Really like these and would recommend them.

Make-Up

Benefit...They're Real Mascara, well what can I say, I LOVE IT! I really like the way this makes my eye lashes looks they look longer, volumised yet still natural all at the same time! (review to come)

 As always I have really liked using my Urban Decay Naked Palette and the colours I have really liked using this month is Virgin in the inner corner (to brighten my eyes and all that), Sin all over the lid and Buck in the crease.

Other Favourites
Film: 
I have been watching a lot of films this month due to the rubbish weather here in England but one of my favourites has been Killers starring Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl, I would definitely recommend it to anyone
Book:
I am currently reading One Day By David Nicholls and I am really enjoying it.
TV Program:
Well I can't really narrow it down to just one so: Big Bang Theory and Broke Girls


Sorry for the longwinded post, it will make up for my lack of posts lately!

What are your monthly favourites?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...