16th Birthday!

 Last week on the 4th April was my 16th Birthday (woo!) and I was planning on putting a post up of my birthday in pictures but time has just gotten away from me this past week. So to make up for it the first part of this blog post is going to be a random collage of pictures from my birthday and the second part is a few of my birthday presents, so sorry in advance for the long winded and picture heavy post!


I had a great birthday and got loads of lovely presents which I am really grateful for! The night before I went out to a meal with my family and a friend and then on my actual birthday had a really lazy pyjama day, ate loads of cake and did nothing what so ever, in other words the perfect birthday!




 Now onto the second part of my birthday post...


I am not showing you all of this to show off, I am really grateful with what I got and I had a really great birthday.




 My main birthday present from my parents! My first ever Tiffany necklace!

My first O.P.I nail "lacquer" in Gouda Gouda Two Shoes and the Original Nail Envy

Nina Ricci: Nina Eau de Toilette 50ml

A Benefit Facial Skincare Set Mini - Now I can try them all out!

Benefit: They're Real Mascara - used it already and it is amazing!
The Inbetweeners Movie and Breaking Dawn Part 1

One Day book
Tangle Teezer in Purple - LOVING THIS!

Aussie Take the Heat Shampoo and Conditioner = soft, luxurious locks
Palmer's Cocoa Butter - makes all my body smell like chocolate, yum!

The Comforter by Lush - having baths just got better!
I hope you all enjoyed this post, if there any products you want me to review or want to know more details about please feel free to comment below.

Hope you all had a nice Easter!

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NOT MADE THIS POST TO SHOW OFF ABOUT WHAT I GOT GIVEN, THESE WERE ALL GIFTS FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE. ALL PICTURES ARE MY OWN.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...