Review: Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara Waterproof

I have owned this mascara for a while and have previously bought the original and repurchased it so thought it was time to do a review on my go-to mascara.




Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof Mascara
"Full Lashes, Natural Look"

Packaging
It is very sleek and professional. It is nice and easy to hold whilst applying to the eyes. It can also be stood up on the side. In my opinion the packaging does look professional and expensive just as it should be as it is from a Max Factor product.

The Wand
The wand is thick and full and holds hell of a lot of product. I normally have to scrape the odd excess bit off of the wand to get the look I want. It can be used to create a natural, everyday eye look or a full, fake evening look, whatever works best for you.

The Formula
The formula of this mascara is very wet meaning it is very workable. I usually use a clean mascara wand to just brush the mascara through my lashes and to sort out any clumps and separate my lashes to give them a more 'natural' look. However, this is only for the waterproof. The original is a different story, it isn't wet and while it is still workable it isn't as workable as the waterproof version.

The Effect
I didn't curl my eyelashes when applying this and I was really surprised. The first coat made my eyelashes volumised and lengthened them, it also gave them a bit of curl which is amazing as my eyelashes are naturally very long but are so straight! The second coat really made a difference but the pictures don't seem to show it as well. It made my eyelashes even thicker but also gave them a nice look from a distance. They looked more volumised and longer then the first coat. The pictures here really don't do this mascara any justice!


Product Summary
A really nice product. It does what it says and is very workable to make the look you really want to achieve. 
I think this mascara is for anyone who wants natural looking eyes but whilst looking like you are wearing false lashes.
This mascara is available from Boots for £10.99 and is currently available at Superdrug for £7.99
I think it is well worth the money and has seemed to last me for ages. I have repurchased this many times and will be repurchasing after I have finished this. I normally wait for offers to appear, so always keep an eye out!

Have you tried this mascara yet?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...