NOTD: Barry M Shocking Pink

Seeing as this weekend it has been so nice and sunny it made me feel like Summer is just right around the corner! I also felt very girly and wanted to do my nails hence the pink nails.



Barry M Shocking Pink is a very girly, hot pink. It isn't so bright that it looks odd seeing as it isn't quite summer just yet but in my opinion it is the perfect shade for Spring. I feel very girly with it on and I am now really looking forward to the warmer weather, longer days and all the things Summer brings. EEK...I just can't wait!


I love this nail varnish simply because I think it's a must have for spring and summer. I love the formula of the nail varnish just like all the other Barry M ones, in just two coats it opaque and applies like a charm!

This is an easy to get hold of product as well, it's only £2.99 and available from both Boots and Superdrug.

Are you looking forward to Summer now the Sun is beginning to make an appearance?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...