My Birthday Wishlist!

Hey, sorry about the lack of posts! I have been really busy and have been having a bit of a low week so wanted to do an easy post. My February Favourites will be up by the end of the week. 

Seeing as my birthday is in a month and family and friends have been asking me what I would like I thought I would share it with you too. 


L-R: O.P.I Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, O.P.I Original Nail Envy, Benefit They're Real Mascara, Nina Ricci: Nina EDT, The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Body Butter

O.P.I: Holland Collection Gouda Gouda Two Shoes I never have owned an O.P.I nail polish and as I am looking after my nails more I thought I should ask for one for my birthday and Gouda Gouda Two Shoes is this pretty pinkish colour with shimmer. ( Available - here for £11.00)

O.P.I: Original Nail Envy Now after spending years trying to find a decent nail strengthener when Becca (from voussonbeauetbelle  - the video ) said she really liked it I thought maybe I should try it especially as Sally Hansen products haven't really been helping me that much. (Available - here for £18.65)

Benefit: They're Real Mascara When this was first released I really wanted it, but couldn't warrant spending nearly £20 but after reading loads of good reviews on it I decided I would ask for it for my birthday. ( Available - here for £18.50)

Nina Ricci: Nina EDT This smells HEAVENLY! I went into town the other day just to check I still liked it and I do I spritzed it all over me and on loads of taster strip things and kept one in my bag and one in the side of my room, they still smell as if I had just sprayed them! (Available - here)

The Body Shop: Cocoa Butter Body Butter I need a new body moisturiser and when I was complaining to my mum about it she said ask for some for your birthday I thought she was mad, then I thought about it a bit more and realised I really want to try a Body Shop Body Butter especially as everyone raves about them, and I just love the smell of Cocoa Butter so this is just a no brainer. (Available - here for £12.50)

Top L-R: Miso Belted Shorts and H&M &Sqin Jeans
Bottom L-R: H&m &SuperSqin Jeans and Blue High Waisted Shorts

Republic: Miso Belted Shorts I need to update my summer wardrobe and with that need some new shorts. I always like the look of brown shorts but never really thought they would suit me or go with a lot of my clothes but thought I should take the plunge.(available - here for £26.00)

H&M &Sqin Jeans I own only one decent pair of jeans at the moment and been really shopping around to find some decent ones but not costing loads of money at the same time. I normally get them from Dorothy Perkins, but saw these on H&M for £7.99 (bargain much!?) and thought you can't really go wrong there plus they are a gorgeous colour too! (Available - here for £7.99)

H&M &Super Sqin Jeans Well everyone needs a few pairs of jeans, don't they? In a variety of shades too, my 'dark wash' jeans are now like grey from where I have lived in them this past season...woops! These are a beautiful true denim colour which I love and you can wear with pretty much any colour. A must for any wardrobe. (Available - here for £19.99)

Dorothy Perkins: Blue High Waisted Shorts As I have already said I need to update my summer wardrobe and I have never owned any high waisted shorts or jeans before, and its not like I didn't like them it's just my old shorts still fitted and I rarely wore them but I want to try them out and denim shorts you can wear with pretty much anything like the H&M jeans. (Available - here for £23.00)
L-R:Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD, Something Borrowed DVD and One Day DVD

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 DVD This comes out a little while before my birthday and I own all the over Twilight Saga DVDs so this is a must for my collection. I LOVE the films but the books by far are so much better! (Available - here for £9)

Something Borrowed DVD If you haven't yet seen this I would recommend it. It's a great film which I really like but I also read the two books and they are also really good. Anyone who loves a bit of romance, friendship and fueds this would be a good buy. (Available - here for £4.49)

One Day DVD and Book: I went to the cinema to see this film and some people didn't like it but I really liked it and apparently the book is meant to be better so I really would like this, even if I don't get this form my birthday it will still somehow find a way to my dvd and book collection. (DVD available - here for £9.99 and the book is available - here for £3.99)

Have you got any birthdays coming up? What is your wishlist?


DISCLAIMER I DON'T EXPECT TO GET ALL OF THESE THIS IS ONLY A WISHLIST, IF I DO NOT GET ALL OF THIS I WILL PROBABLY GO OUT AND BUY THEM MYSELF.
ALL PHOTOS WERE TAKEN FROM GOOGLE IMAGES, NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...