What's in my travel wash/make-up bag?

I have said I would do this post for a while as I knew I was going away on Boxing Day to visit family, we only went away for a night, so I didn't take as much as I would if I was going away for a weekend or something, so this will only contain the basics and main essentials. Also since I went away Boxing Day some of the things I took with me were what I got for Christmas. Which I will be doing a post with as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow if not it will be up before the New Year.







I took it all in a Me To You Wash Bag which I have for ages and was just an ideal size to take as well as a Ted Baker bag which I got a couple of years ago from Boots. I am going to list everything I took with me altogether and I will post where you can buy them from and the cost of each thing.

  • E.L.F Studio Eyeshadow C Brush £3.50
  • E.L.F Studio Small Smudge Brush £3.50
  • E.L.F Blending Eye Brush £1.50
  • Simple Spotless Skin Quick Fix Cleansing Wipes £3.05
  • Primark Beauty 4 in 1 Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes (part of a twin pack) £1.00
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette and Eyeshadow Primer Potion £35.00
  • L'Oreal Paris Matte Morphose Foundation (Rosy Ivory) £10.29
  • Benefit High Beam (Sample Size 4ml) Full size £18.50
  • E.L.F Eyelid Primer (Sheer) £1.50
  • Maybelline The One-By-One Volum' Express Mascara £8.49
  • Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara £10.99
  • Sure Roll On Naturals Pure £1.75
  • No7 Cleanse and Care Eye Make Up Remover N/A
  • OLAY Moisture Balancing Foaming Face Wash discontinued
  • Oral-B Pro Expert Free Sample
  • Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser £3.25
  • Hollister Malibu Beach Body Mist £10

So that was all that I took with me to my Grandparents on Boxing Day of course I did take my flannel and tooth brush but yeah that was everything else. Will be posting very soon with what I bought when we went shopping to the sales and also what I got for Christmas.

Bye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...